marzo 21, 2017

TTCRD - Anything Goes Challenge

Hi my dear friends! Today we have another challenge at the blog Through the Craft Room Door and I want to share with you my project.

Our Sponsor
A little bit of fun in a lot of different ways!
Hi everyone, I am Barbara Sproatmeyer, aka ForgottenScraps, and I am the owner of Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I love coloring and I love stamping! However, I think the best part about this is I get to share it with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work by my side. Their personalities and adventures come out in the stamps that I draw, whether it is the day we roasted smores for the first time or when they discovered how high they could bounce on their hip-hop balls. They continue to be a source of amusement and inspiration. LOL
Little Miss Muffet Stamps began in January 2011 and I'd like to give a shout-out to my family and friends for their encouragement and support - thank you! I am also very fortunate to have a fabulous design team and I'm reminded of their talent every week when they show off their awesome creations. For oodles of inspiration, make sure to see what they've created over in the LMMS Gallery or LMMS Challenge blog for lots of creative ideas.
Little Miss Muffet Stamp products are created by myself and other talented artists including Bugaboo and Pollycraft. (For more fabulous images available in digital form, you can check out their sites.) I also stock a variety of other brands and products that offers you more of a selection and increases your buying experience, such as products from Raley's Confectionary, C.C. Designs, Make it Crafty and Whimsy Stamp.
Prize- $6 voucher
Supplies:
Image from little miss muffet stamps – Polka Dot Pals Brianna
Kraft Cardstock
DP paper from My Mind Eye
Canson Watercolor paper
Zig Clean Colors
Zig Wink of Stella Clear
Nuvo Crystal drops Green
Spellbinders die
Martha Stewart border punch
Distress Ink Pad Vintage Photo

Hope to see you there and play with us!

10 comentarios:

  1. So fun and I love the little bubble embellishments you added. Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamps. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super cute image - I love the little pup peeking out of the box. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Funny image and great coloring
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#93
    Maria Pilar DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely image and card.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza, Dt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Adorable image! Such a beautiful creation too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Amy-DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a great creation,

    Delighted to have you joining us at Creative Moments,

    hugz Tinz

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Super cute image and awesome coloring - love the colors you chose for her outfit! Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Girl challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful creation!! The image is so adorable and you've coloured her so beautifully!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is a super card, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.